Hello fellow Pioneers. I just want to share with you my brief interview with Vince. During that time I was really trying to fully understand and grasp the idea behind the Pi Network project.
During the early days of Pi Network. I was able to talked to Vince when I was submitting my project proposal to start the Pi Social Project with the goal to advance the agenda of Pi Network.
Pi Social Project – we are aiming to bring Pi Network into the heart of every culture, globally – stemming from our belief that Pi Network is much more than just a currency. Because we see Pi Network as a vital tool for resetting the imbalance of the word’s current financial systems.
An interview with Vince.
Bonafide: Vince tell me whats the idea behind Pi Network project? What is the motivation, driving force why the Core Team developed the Pi Network?
Bonafide: Vince follow up question. Why the team used Pi name and symbol?
Vince: We thought it represented the values of the movement we wanted to create.
• Pi is infinite. A reflection of the deep potential each person brings to the network.
• Pi contains all numbers and permutations of numbers making it all inclusive. Reflecting the fact that Pi Network had a place for everyone.
• Pi is circular which reflects the way in which we come together to secure and build the network. It’s also a mathematical constant which reflects stability.
Bonafide: Thanks Vince.
Vince: We are building more than a currency here.
Bonafide: Thats what i want to know the “more than” because to me I thought this idea of pi is to replace fiat.. its ambitious but its doable.
Vince: We will be sharing out more of our vision and mission for Pi in the upcoming weeks. We also want the community’s input to gauge why YOU believe in Pi.
- Founder of Knomadland – Knomad was founded by Vince McPhillip in 2018 to help people (including himself!) find more flexible and meaningful work. A paper on “Expert Crowdsourcing” helped inspire Knomad’s first incarnation as a “flash consultancy” pairing university students with cryptocurrency projects.
- Co-founder and former CEO of Pi Network, 15+ million member cryptocurrency network.
- MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Non-profit / NGO Consultant at The Bridgespan Group w/ focus on education and scaling social ventures.
- BA from Yale University in Political Science with additional study in Economics, and Sociology.
- Vince Expertise
- How to build a multi-million person Digital Community.
- The Power of Note-Taking in Notion and Roam Research.
- Cryptocurrency and the Future of Money.
I hope that you enjoyed that very brief interview with Vince. Now I will ask you the same question.
Why do you believe in Pi?
Please leave your answer in the comment section below. More power to Pi Network and the Core Team.