- Pi is presently (centralized) running on an emulator in the cloud server (closed source), simulating a decentralized (Open source) blockchain. Pi emulator will be used to put to test running the decentralized blockchain using Node software (Testnet ).
- Nodes will run on laptops and computers responsible for validating and recording transactions on the distributed ledger. Node software will run parallel/same time as the emulator which is still under regulation (centralized) in Phase 2.
- After an absolute contemporarily run of both systems, the testnet will reach a state where its results compatibly match the emulators.
- At the time when the community feels it ready.
Pi will migrate to the final phase ( Phase 3- Open source) totally decentralized and running on its own Blockchain.
- We are one step away from phase 3. Good Moments are awaiting us. Get Excited!
In Asia, there’s a great man – who uses a pseudonym much like CIS, the greatest trader perhaps Japan has ever produced – whose vast knowledge and wisdom defy all norms and standards on how people look at trolls.
Behind the bespectacled muppet on Facebook is a simple guy. A dreamer. Who looks after the welfare of everyday people. Whose only wish is to empower them even through something as revolutionary as a digital currency.